Innovation and Business Cooperation -project is continuing this well developed cooperation with more specific goals and work packages. InnoBus - Innovation and Business Cooperation is a 3 year project that started in July 2011. 14 partners of the project work to facilitate and strengthen the EU-Russia cross-border cooperation by developing and introducing new tools for entrepreneurs, research institutions and governmental actors to develop their operations. The overall objective of the project is to enlarge the cross-border innovation and business cooperation by introducing new tools and services based on the modern approaches in EU-Russia cooperation. Project aims to improve the general business and innovation environment, especially in the field of internationalization and modernization in the cooperating regions by:
• Enlarging the cooperation between Universities in EU and Russia regions
• Improving the support and development possibilities for the innovative companies
• Stimulating the conventional companies entry to modernization process
• Developing the basics for innovative services on G2B level on cross-border regions
• Ensuring sustainability of the regional cooperation
• In 5 work packages high-level experts are developing business and innovation platform further for efficient cross-border innovation and business cooperation.
Responsible partner for University Cooperation is Lappeenranta University of Technology. Participating project partners are SPb State University of Economics, SPb Polytechnic University, SPb State University of Aerospace Instrumentation, Bonch-Bruevich SPb State University of Telecommunications and SPb State University of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics.