International scientific and practical conference "Modern Management: Problems and Prospects" under the auspices of Euroasian universities association (EUA)
St. Petersburg State University of Economics (UNECON) has a pleasure to inform the academic and business community that international scientific and practical conference "Modern Management: Problems and Prospects" will be held on 7-8 April, 2016 in the UNECON.
Purpose of the conference: organization of Eurasian research and practice platform for
professional constructive discussion of broad spectrum of conceptual management problems and the best management practices in different functional areas and fields.
The conference will address the matters, related to
- Traditional and innovative paradigms of management;
- Industrial policy: modarnisation challenges;
- Technical regulation and quality management in competitive growth of national economics of EEU-countries;
- Management of innovation processes in economics;
- Cultural diversity in international business: oportunities and threats;
- Business process modeling and marketing strategies: influense of communication digitalisation;
- Logical innovations in modern management: global and local aspects;
- Modern education environment of management under the international integration conditions.
Working languages of the conference will be English and Russian.
Expected participants of the conference – representatives of Azerbaijan State University of Economics, Belarus State Economic University, Belarusian State University, Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Pacific National University, Russian-Armenian (Slavonic) University, Russian-Tajik (slavonic) university, Saratov State University, Siberian Federal University, Sapienza University, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Universität Hamburg, Yanka Kupala State University of Grodno, Yaroslav-the-Wise Novgorod State University
Participants of the international scientific and practical conference "Modern Management: Problems and Prospects" will have the opportunity to publish their reports in the collection of reports and articles, which will be issued after the conference.
Registration forms, articles (up to 8 p.; inkl. abstract, keywords, references), comments please send to the Organizing Committee by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting our colleagues, partners, friends and to having a meaningful discussion at the conference in UNECON on 7-8 April, 2016 .
To take part in the conference, please send us your completed registration form before 15 February, 2016 .
21 February, 2016 is the deadline for submitting materials for publication.