Students from partner universities who didn’t get no-charge spots as well as students from non-partner institutions are welcome to apply for the International semester at our university but they do not get a tuition fee waiver and should pay for the studies.
Bachelor Program: ₽80000
Master Program: ₽100000
We do not accept payment by bank transactions; therefore the whole sum is to be paid on arrival to St. Petersburg in a local bank.
Freemovers are provided with the accommodation in the university’s dormitories together with exchange students. The prices for housing can be found in the Dormitory section.
- Transcripts of records for autumn (winter) semester are usually issued in the end of February and transcripts for spring (summer) semester – in the end of July. Therefore the students of the last year of studies should make sure that this does not interfere with any planned graduation and consider their participation in the exchange program carefully.
In order to apply for the International semester / year at UNECON a student should take the following steps to be entitled as a freemover student at UNECON:
- Fill in an online Application form;
- Fill in a Learning agreement in accordance with the list of courses available (due to specificity of the UNECON international program, lists of courses are changed every semester and are sent to students additionally 2-3 months before the program starts);
- Write a Motivation letter describing why s/he has chosen UNECON to spend the International semester at and what results s/he expect to achieve when the program is over.
- Get a Confirmation Letter according to the sample from a coordinator / professor at the Home University.
- Please send all the documents to email@example.com
May 31 for Autumn (Winter) semester
November 30 for Spring (Summer) semester
We strongly recommend to adhere to the deadlines mentioned above because of the invitation and visa application processes that sometimes can take overall up to 2 months!