International Centre for Financial Markets Research (ICFMR) was established in March 2013 in order to strengthen the competitiveness of the Russian financial science as well as to utilize the contacts with foreign partners in the field of banking, investment and insurance business, pensions and financial markets established by Russian-German Centre over the past 10 years.
The objectives of the ICFMR:
- Creating a database on the current issues in financial markets development (pensions, investments, etc.) and processing the information with the use of modern software;
- Fundraising and implementation of the joint research projects with foreign partners;
- Consulting and search for partners and projects for professors in Saint Petersburg State University of Economics/UNECON;
- Development and organisation of interdisciplinary research and seminars with foreign partners;
- Organisation of summer schools on the topical issues in the financial markets development at University of Ghent (Belgium) and the Summer School on Banking and Insurance at the High School of Economics, Fribourg (Switzerland);
- Publishing reports summaries as a result of seminars and conferences;
- Publishing in the Russian and foreign scientific journals;
- International experts’ consultations during development of the master degree programs that meet the requirements and needs of the global financial markets;
- Preparation of joint textbooks and publications;
- Organising Stock Market Simulation Game in cooperation with the Association of Bavarian Savings Banks (Sparkassenverband Bayern).
Room 5, ground floor
30/32, Griboedova embankment
191023 St. Petersburg
Tel.: +7 (812) 540-29-42